Khalid Abdullah Al-Alimi
Sana’a, Republic of Yemen
Cell Phone: 713810479
Travel Agent highly skilled in reserving and confirming travel arrangements for individuals and groups seeking a new challenging and rewarding position.
I have been in this field for the past 15 years. During this time my work has been appreciated by all the customers with whom I had to deal with. For them I mean total customer satisfaction.
Highly skilled communicator with ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization and company
· High School Graduate ,Ethiopia
· Microsoft Word,Execl and power point
· Online internet reservation and booking
· Language Arabic, English and Amharic
· Saber Electronic Ticketing ( Aug,2006)
· Basic Fares Galileo Ticketing from Yemenia
· Customer Service Certificate
· Planning preparation and Measurement of quality Objective
· Future of quality technical consultancy(Manhal) Certificate
Training Course Attended and Awards
· Basic fares Ticketing from yemenia (July 11-24,1992)
· Intermediate Fares Ticketing from Yemenia (Oct,12-24,1992)
· Advanced Fares Ticketing from Yemenia (Mar,24 To Apr 01)
· Dangerous Goods Awareness for passenger Handinling Gulf Air ( July20,2004 )
· Sales skills Gulf Air (January 12-13,2005)
· Planning predation and Measurement of quality objective
· Good customer satisfaction and Leadership Award from Gulf Air Falcon Travel Services
Ticketing Officer and Supervisor Falcon Holidays Services : 2012 - Present, Gulf Air, Falcon Travel Services
· Make professional, accurate, cost effective travel arrangements for clients while providing excellent customer service.
· Proactively market, sell and consult with clients in regards to tour, cruise, air, car and hotel products and all other related services.
· Keep up to date with knowledge of vacation, tour, and cruise areas, tour packaging, preferred vendors and in-house groups.
· Communicate with Arabic, English and Ethiopian speaking clients.
· Completed travel arrangements for clients with air, hotel, cruise and ground transportation vendors.
· Completed all ticketing, secured payments and submitted all monies and paperwork to accounting department.
· Prepared detailed itineraries upon bookings to ensure accuracy of reservations and provided confirmation to clients.
· Responsible for answering all phone calls from members traveling or needing information to any destination and booking such reservations in a timely and efficient manner.
· Collected fees, and provided customer with travel documentation.
· Kept informed of airline rules and regulations, tariffs and other industry requirements.
· Adeptly dealt with different airline/airfare contracts and pricing structures.
Bazara Travel Office previously, I worked for the past five years Ticketing officer and Supervisor
· Planning route and computing the airline ticket cost making use of the company schedules and online rate books
· Decoding the data on tickets to ascertain destination and marking tickets
· Answering the queries of the passengers regarding the arrival and departure of the flights
· Supervising online booking practices of the company
· Handling phone calls and answering to the queries of the customers
Thank you in Advance for your consideration << Less