To be professionally associated with an esteemed organization with an objective to accept the challenges and utilize my education and experience more meaningfully in the sphere of computer sciences and work hard towards achieving the goals of organization and life
1)AS A SENIOR ACCOUNTANT 2)ALAIN FALCON TRANSPORT
JAN 2007 till DEC 2009 JAN 2010 till DEC 2010
THE BOOKSHOP TRADING CO. LLC
INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER CENTER 3)SANJAY KUMAR KOTHARI & CO
INTERNATIONAL CENTRE Chartered Accountants
AL AIN UAE. JAN 2011 till OCT 2014.
a) MAINTAINING RECIVABLES AND REGULARLY FOLLOW UP THE CUSTMERS FOR THEIER OVER DUES
b) PAYMENTS TO THE SUPPLIERS WHILE COMPAIRING THIER STATEMENTS WITH OUR SATEMENTS WHETHER ANY RETURNS OR CREDIT NOTE IS BEING HELD
c) MONTHLY INVENTORY
e) PREPAIRING FINAL ACCOUNTS
f) RESPOSIBLE FOR PAY ROLL
g) MONTHLY PROFIT AND LOSS REPORT FOR EACH DEPT.
h) FOLLOWING UP THE CASH FORECAST ON ACCOUNT OF FICO.
i) MAINTANING CHART OF ACCOUNTS BASED ON FILLING SO THAT AT THE TIME OF AUDIT IT WILL NOT CONSUME TIME ETC
Position: Auditory Support to Admin
• Provides full support to the Administration and Co-coordinating with the Audit authorities for conducting audits with a view to ensure that accounts are prepared and maintained as per pre-set accounting standards and issuance of the yearly audited Financials.
• Finalization of accounts and reporting as per company reporting rules and International Accounting Standards.
• Performed maintenance of detailed reports / schedules / statement as per international accounting standards in order to provide to the seniors and the management on time reliable financial reports.
• Presenting a true and fair view of financial position by preparing and reconciliation of financial statements via, Ledgers, P&L and Balance sheet.
• Assisting in Implementing of Accounting /Financial / Administrative Policies & Procedures including MIS & management Reporting.
• Reviewing and processing of accounts payable invoices of creditors / Suppliers through purchase ledger system for correct cost and quantities and daily posting of accounts payable transactions.
• Reviewing of Bank Reconciliations, AR, Payroll and finalizing the vacation and terminal benefits.
2003-2005 M.COM SD. Signodia College
1998–2001 B.COM Osmania University (Hyd.)
2002-2003 DIPLOMAN IN ACCOUNTS
& TAXATION Galaxy Vocational Degree College
2001-2002 COMPUTER ACCOUNTANCY Aifa computers (Hyd.)
AREA of EXPERTISE
Manual Auditing, Maintaining Financial Books, Rectification of errors, Company Accounts and suggestion in the end & Computerized Auditing, Data Recovery.
Computer Software Expertise
Accounting packages Tally 9.0, Peachtree 2010, Quick Books 2010, MYOB,SAGE,
Wings 2000,Focus 6.0, Ex-next gen ,Deaceasy 2000
Retail pro 8.52 & Account mate
Operating Systems MS-Dos, Windows 9X, Windows 2k , XP,Windows7 & 8
Application Software’s MS-Office, << Less