Scope of work: To carry out routine operational job / duties as required by the Corporate
Travel Manager and in accordance with the Quality Management System
Job Experience: Jan 2010 - Jan 2012
Job title: Corporate Executive - Operations
Reporting To: Corporate Travel Manager - Operations
1. Preparing travel documents.
2. Updating reservations and travel documents.
3. Responding to Customers travel requirements via emails and phone calls.
4. Making Booking for Hotels, Car Rentals & Cruises online.
5. Checking Queues to maintain bookings from cancellations or time
Limit incepted by airlines.
6. Issuing Tickets based on Emails/LPO's and sending E-Ticket after
Receiving issuance order.
7. Preparing Cash Receipts by receiving cash from clients and sending
Receipts to cashier..
8. After LPO/approval received to issue the agent coupon / daily sales report
Is handed to Admin Assistant in order to prepare invoices,
which is done daily.
9. Preparing Exchange orders (XO).
10. Issuing Travel Insurance, GP Letters (Visa Cancellation) for clients based
On company name.
11. Follow Up on booking / payment with clients.
Academics: Intermediate 2007-2009 Pakistan School & Collage Kuwait Kuwait
Graduation Applied For
Travel Course: April 02,2010 Automated Systems Company Kuwait
Amadeus Reservation & Ticketing System.
Skills: Computer Skills: PC User Skills, MS Office and Internet User Skills
Interpersonal and communication skills
Problem Solving Skills High talent to learn, and respect teamwork.
Date & Place of Birth: Kuwait, 04 June 1992
Marital Status: Married
Residence Permit Article 22 (Transferable)
Language Proficiency: English / Arabic / Urdu (Read/Spoken/Written)
References: Available upon request << Less