Name: NYOKI WILSON NGALLE
Date of Birth: 03/12/1988
Visa Status: employment
I am a dynamic young ambitious and elegant man looking for a place into your reputable establishment. I am medically fit to enhance both physically and mentally to meet regulatory requirements and a Graduate of bachelor degree in business management. Motivation, reliable and hardworking is one of the most important parts of me, customer care and services holes and Design the real identity of what I study, with the enthusiasm following in me I know I will do my possibly best to make sure the company grow to its full capacity.
My vision is to contribute immensely towards the realization of my employer’s goals both at local and international levels.
St. Francis higher institute of business
Higher national diploma in business management
University of Buea
Bilingual grammar school
G.C.E Advance Level (A/L)
Bilingual grammar school
G.C.E Ordinary Level (O/L)
Second best student at the Higher National Diploma in Cameroon
-PRESNETLY WORKING WITH EMRILL LLC UAE-DUBAI (FACILITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY) 17TH MAY 2013 TILL DATE
POSITION: SECURITY CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
1. Deal professionally with victims of crime and individuals in confrontational situations. It is expected that individuals committing crimes at will be observed, detained or arrested at the officer’s discretion awaiting the arrival of the Police.
2. Staff the security control room and operate all the functions, to agreed levels, within it including CCTV, alarm and telephonic and radio systems, as well as the distribution of keys, recording details in the logbook as appropriate.
3. Direct patrolling security officers to attend incidents and help co-ordinate situations with the Supervisor.
4. Undertake single person internal and external patrolling on foot or using vehicular means (including cycles).
5. Attend and pro-actively deal with any security-related incident, as directed by the control room operator, supervisor or other member of facilities management staff.
6. Record all incidents in the appropriate format and write concise and accurate incident reports as necessary.
7. Operate security-related and personal protective equipment following departmental procedures, ensuring the equipment is clean and stored correctly, reporting any faults to the supervisor.
8. Undertake staff training as required and receive guidance and instruction from the supervisor when necessary. Help train new members of patrol staff in working at Security Services and complete assessment forms as required.
9. Carry out special duties, e.g. in connection with degree days, open days, student or staff demonstrations and attend and assist at any emergency incident as directed by the Security Services Supervisor, Manager or deputy.
-TNT BUEA-CAMEROON 2011-2012
POSITION HELD: customer service
- Respond effectively, efficiently and accurately to inbound customer calls for pick-up and booking requests.
-Enquiries and quotations with a view to identifying and selling service solutions to both existing and new customers.
-Identify customer needs, align them with TNT’s products and services to make and promote service recommendations that meet the customers’ individual requirements.
-Qualify and process collection information, locating and providing consignment information and offering appropriate service and price solutions based on the customers’ requirements.
-Maintain up to << Less