Mahmoud Ahmed Shehata
Innovative professional with 16+ years of progressive experience within the automobile sales industry and the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily business operations.
• Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self motivation, creativity and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals.
• Relevant success in building and maintaining long term relationships with customers with excellent levels of retention and loyalty.
Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles -Mercedes Benz
Area Sales Manager Dec.2009-Present
• Forecast goals and objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
• Ensure proper follow up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system.
• Review product pricing and gross margin goals for existing products annually and establish new product pricing.
• Direct and schedule the activities of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times.
• Negotiated and finalized contractual agreements with major fleet operators.
• Expanded sales operations and developed a strong sales force, implemented and integrated various sales and marketing programs.
• Prepare and administer an annual operating forecast ,budget Including P&L .
Al Yousuf Motors-Daihatsu Jan.2009-May.2009
Area Sales Manager Dubai, UAE
• Played a key role in the development of company policy and procedures.
• Achieved a sales/business growth of 15% and an increase in revenues of 25%.
• Developed fleet activities
• Improved the quality of client and agency management decision making and new business presentations through interpretation of marketing research and recommendations.
• Helped agency attract new client accounts through presentation of marketing recommendations derived from marketing research.
• Ensure that used-vehicle salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including special sales.
Al Futtaim Motors-Toyota Jan.2008-Aug.2008
Acting Branch Manager Dubai, UAE
• Managing a group of 35 sales executives, generating total sales of 900 to 1000 unit/month, 100% or more of their assigned targets.
• Training the new staff on SAP and Fast Track, selling skills and product specification.
• Install performance standards that consist of Behavior, Activity and Results.
• Strong background understanding finance schemes and banks policies.
• Managing all Demonstration vehicles issues.
• In Charge for all Showroom activities and lay out from display vehicles, Parking lot and Delivery area.
• Hire, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all used-vehicle sales employees.
• Develop, implement, and monitor a follow-up system for used-vehicle purchasers.
Al Futtaim Motors-Toyota Aug 2004 - Dec 2007
Showroom Sales Supervisor Dubai, UAE
• Supervising a group of 18 sales executives.
• Developing quality relationships with clients, managers and colleagues.
• Consistently met or exceeded all goals for monthly and annual sales.
• Full dedication to customer service, leading to getting high number of referrals
• Proven proficiency in solving problems.
Al Futtaim Motors-Toyota Jan 2001 - Jul 2004
Team Leader Dubai, UAE << Less