Dear Sir/ Madam
I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in nursing and passed the nursing board examination last November 2009. I worked as a staff nurse in Norzagaray Municipal Hospital from December 1, 2011 up to present and I’m now an IVT Therapist. I want to apply as nurse in your company . I am so optimistic and really confident that I can be an asset of your team. I am willing work in your company in any position that is available. A have a good communication skills and can manipulate several electronics like computers and others. I choose to apply in your company not only to earn money but also to improve my social and intrapersonal skills. I am dedicated, hardworking and optimistic individual. I am also a fast learner and can effectively multi-task.
I also underwent several trainings and Seminar to improve my skill so that I can work effectively. Some of my Seminars and trainings are:
Trainings: ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), BLS (Basic Life Support), Nursing Home Care ( gerontology), Introduction to: telemetry.
Seminars: Leadership and Management, Evolutions of Nursing Management and Nursing Process, the Essential of Community Health Nursing In the Philippines
I would like to discuss with you my qualifications and any opportunity that may be available at your earliest convenience.
Dennis Samson , RN
San Mateo Norzagaray, Bulacan, Philippines, 09983062910, firstname.lastname@example.org
Resourceful and motivated staff nurse with more than five years professional experience in delivering patient care.
• Able to perform – Triage Assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of emergency incoming patient.
• Critical thinker and Organization skills – Ability to set priorities and able to work in a team. Consults, learns from experience and from others and shares medical knowledge to improve healthcare treatment to the patient
Career Objective – A new environment and challenging position that will enhance my nursing skills and medical knowledge to maximize my potential as patient care professional.
• Worked with different medical equipment such as Suction Machine, Nebulizer, ECG Machine, Catheter, ambu bag, Suturing needles, Needle holder, Kelly Clamp, Bandage Scissors, retractors, Tissue Forceps, Penlights and others
• RN – Graduated of Dr. Yanga’s Colleges Inc. School of nursing, Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
• HAAD PASSER, Test Date August 19. 2016
December 2011 – Present
Norzagaray Municipal Hospital, Norzagaray, Bulacan, Philippines
Emergency and Medical Ward Staff Nurse
Core Functions and Performance:
• Making a quick but accurate assessment about incoming patients, including both physical and mental health conditions.
• Perform the triage, prioritizing injuries based on their medical needs.
• Ascertain the following information from incoming patients
o Identify the medical problem
o Check for any allergies and current medications
o Document medical history
o Obtain height, weight, body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure
• Performing diagnostic tests and explaining after-care to patients or family members
• Stabilizing patients, providing basic life support, administering medication and initianting corrective actions.
• Monitoring the patient’s vital signs such as blood pressure and temperature
• Applying Intravenous therapy to different age group such as pedia and geriatrics
• Provide medications and injections as prescribed by doctor
• Giving the patient a clear and proper information about different procedure
• Giving medication through different route such as oral, anal, intravenous and suppositories
• Administer Intravenous fluids and oxygen, if required
• Monitor vital signs like BP, temperatur << Less