Mohammed Samehuddin Ibnan
Flat 2 , 22 Anguier Street ,
Dublin 2, Ireland .
Mobile: +35386 3619433 Email: email@example.com
Skills: Dynamic, efficient, resourceful, self-motivated and skilful organiser. Ability to work as part of team/team leader and on my own initiative; also I am receptive and I have the aptitude to go well beyond the required tasks.
Communication: Can make presentations to target audiences; can persuade others towards a point of view .
Current events: I read daily newspapers, Business Journals (on subscription), Watching Dragon Den , etc.
Social Activities: outgoing, travelling across the countries, Playing pool, gym, etc.
Aug 12- till now Independent College Dublin,60-63 Dawson Street,Dublin2
Doing ACCA Professional Modules.
Examining Body: Association of Chartered Accountant Association (ACCA)
Exempted all essential 9 modules out of total 14 modules.
Jan 08-Sept 11 American College Dublin, Merion square, Dublin 2
BA(hons) in Accounting & Finance
Examining Body: Higher Educational and Training Awards Council (HETAC)
Awarded 2nd class honor
Accounting(A)Corporate finance (B+), Financial accounting 2(B) Management accounting (B+), Taxation (B),Spreadsheet Design (B+),Human resources management (B), Business law (A), Macroeconomics (B+) and a research paper on Google’s IPO, Halifax- bank of Scotland acquisition, investment strategy Portfolio Management – virtual in-charge of €100 million investment, etc.
Work Related Training
• MS Excel (Beginners +Advanced ) – Organized by Bank Of Ireland
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Outlook
• Incoming Post Management .
• Auditors Report – Engagement Letter
• Plotting the users of MS Office 2010 and SAP GUI 720.
June 2011 – July 2011 Part Qualified Accountant
Pension Fund Accounting Team
Bank of Ireland
Haddington Centre, Percy Place, Dublin 4
• Bank Reconciliation ( Wide range)
• Processing of Journals ( Access Accounting)
• Analyzing Personnel payroll data ( SAP)
• Executing Payments and transfers.
• SSgA AVC Reconciliation.
• Life Balance(ROI & UK ) Monthly Funding Reconciliation
• Ensuring Payments and transfers are approved in adherence to authorised Signature Mandates.
• Recording of all documentation s received in office to postal log .
• Support team members in delivering information/ accounts to Auditors to deadline with accuracy.
• Participating in meetings-generating meeting notes and action arising .
Sept 2011- till now :Sales Supervisor,
SPAR - Grafton Street , Dublin 2.
• Customer Service
• Till operation.
• Updating Day to day offers.
• Managing the work shift.
• Supervising the assistants.
• Daily update the cash registers.
• Analysing KPI( key Performance Indicator).
• Weekly / Monthly stock take.
Jan 2010 - till now : Bengali Interpreter
Translation.ie - 16 Upper Ormond Quay,Dublin 7
• Interpret Bengali & Rohingyan language into English in a professional manner.
• Translating Bengali language document into English.
• Work for different Irish Government Authorities. such as- Garda , Criminal Court, Civil court, national Hospitals, Civil registration office, bank, etc.
Available on Request.