MOHAMMED IFTEKHAR ALAM
Q.M. Road, Wasseypur,
Ph & whatsapp: 9661732122
Objective: To obtain Marketing position in a growth oriented corporation. I want to apply my marketing and administration skills to an environment where I can enhance the organization’s productivity. The ideal atmosphere would be one where my experience and skills are skillfully applied with new ideas.
My profile: Marketing with 12 years of proven work experience in Health Care (Hospital) industries, Education and Insurance sector in area of Marketing and Business Development.
Expertise: Public Relationship. Excellent command of English, Hindi, & Urdu languages, excellent communication Skills.
Personality: Diplomatic, Pleasant character and who can bring to the business additional professionalism, passion, productive ideas with enthusiasm and out of the box thinking, packed with practical work experience. A trustworthy colleague and team player capable of dealing with constant challenges and leading change. I see myself as a very punctual and flexible person who is a quick learner. My communication and interpersonal skills are well developed and my experience has allowed me to build a great rapport with doctors as well as co-workers and superiors. I have a strong background in marketing, additionally I possess the ability to multi-task and I am able to work effectively in high-pressure environments.
Excellent command of Office tools: (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.), D.T.P., Graphic Designing (Photoshop, CoralDRAW) and internet tools.
GLOBAL SUPER SPECIALTY HOSPITALS HYDERABAD (A.P): Worked as Sr. Executive since 5th April 2003 till 10th July 2007.
Job Responsibilities: Looking after the medical services for the beneficiaries of Private organizations follow-up of bills, organizing Health Checkups Programe, Organizing Free Health Checkup Camps Etc..,
Territory covered: Old Hyderabad, Mahboob Nagar District, Nizamabad District. Nalgonda district, East Godavari District, Ongole, Nellore, Khammam District Kothagudam, Bhadrachalam, Bhimawaram, Chitoor District, Kadapa District, Prodoture, Mydukur, & Karnataka,
ABDUR RAZZAQUE ANSARI MEMORIAL WELFARE SOCIETY (7/9/2007 till 5/12/2011)
A. APOLLO HOSPITAL RANCHI (JHARKHAND): Worked as Manager Marketing since 7 September 2007 till April 2009.
• Responsible for medical services for the beneficiaries of Health Insurance companies (TPAs), Patients of Government & Private organizations follow-up of bills.
• Responsible for designing Health Checkups Programe, Organizing Camps, appointing information center for the hospital in different part of the estate.
• Responsible for coordinate with the hospital’s administration and discharge for client registration/admission on all credit billing related services
• Responsible for verify the claim eligibility (policy status, outstanding balance benefit, policy provision, etc.,)
• Responsible for handling queries regarding Referral letter/guarantee letters, claims and or other operation services and queries
• Responsible for follow up with hospital if any delays of referral/guarantee of payment process as well as documentation regarding of the preauthorization services.
• Responsible for communicate with Prudential Head Office if any case of grey area happens
• Responsible for coordinate with the hospital if any "investigation request" from Head office occurs (online or reimbursement cases).
• Responsible for actively involved in exposing fraudulent claims or benefit abuse on site by assisting operation team in deliverance of the services and claims investigation team in findings non-disclosure.
• Responsible for handle complaint - Personally address all complains on site and work with operation team in addressing ensuring damage to zero.
• Responsible for provide a daily, monthly and ad-hoc statistic and anal << Less